2003 Canada Gold $150 Sheep (Hologram, w/out Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Part of the Royal Canadian Mint's tribute to the Chinese Lunar Calendar, this Year of the Sheep Gold coin features a cutting-edge holographic design depicting the ram.
- Contains 0.3282 oz of Gold. The purity is 18K.
- The coin comes encapsulated but does not in the mint issued box or certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A beautiful depiction of the Ram with a unique holographic design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A low mintage of 6,888 pieces adds to the collectibility of this issue. Add this holographic $150 Gold Sheep coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.