2019 Australia 1 oz Silver Swan (MintDirect® Premier Single)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
New from the Perth Mint is the third release of the limited mintage Silver Swan featuring a unique design. The Silver Swan coin has a limited mintage of 25,000 coins made of .9999 fine Silver.
Only coins received in the first 30 days of release from the Perth Mint are eligible for the MintDirect® Premier designation. This provides assurance that these 1 oz Silver Swan coins are among the best struck releases of the year.
This coin is the third of an annual series of 1 oz Silver Swan coins, each showcasing one of the world’s most distinct and unique species in a variety of designs. Learn more about the exciting Perth Swan Series today!
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2019 year-date are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays a swan swimming gracefully with a cygnet. A second swan lingers in the background. The design includes the description "The 1OZ 9999 Australian Silver Swan" and the Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 1 oz Silver Swan MintDirect® Premier coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this spectacular 2019 1 oz Silver Swan coin to your cart today!
The Perth Mint has a phenomenal reputation for producing high quality Silver bullion that also provides collectors the ability to collect an entire series that showcases different designs. Customers worldwide collect the Lunars, Kookaburras and Koalas due to their resell values and collectibility.
Swans are often a symbol of love and fidelity due to their long-lasting monogamous relationships. Swans are almost entirely herbivorous, though they will eat small amounts of aquatic animals. There are around seven different species of swan found around the world. Swans are classified as a threatened species mostly due to hunting and habitat loss. Pollution is also a contributing factor.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 2019 1 oz Silver Swan MintDirect® Premier Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left The Perth Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.