1857-S $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle Unc Details (Damaged)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This coin is a wonderful relic of the early western city of San Francisco, a major port city which ferried many families to and from the California port to seek their fortunes during the Gold rush. Type-1 variety.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Grade; This coin is damaged with Uncirculated details condition.
- Popular Type 1 issue.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from San Francisco.
Protect your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.