2018 1/4 oz Prf Gold €50 Excellence Series (Boucheron)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Embellished by an emerald shape, these collector coins highlight the triumphant nature of Place Vendôme, where French jeweler Boucheron was the first to open its boutique.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- This magnificent coin comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Highlights the Vendôme Square in an emerald shape. The square's famous column is prominently featured with ivy leaves climbing on it, symbolizing triumphant nature. The "RF" letters are surrounded by ivy leaves on the middle part of the coin.
- Reverse: Shows an aerial image of the Vendôme Place with detailed ivy leaves that appear to be coming from the center of the Place. The face value is shown in the middle left of the coin.
- Minted by Monnaie de Paris.
Intricate designs add collectible appeal to the Excellence Series from Monnaie de Paris. Add this 2018 1/4 oz Proof Gold €50 Excellence Series Boucheron coin to your cart today!
Each year Monnaie de Paris joins forces with a French luxury firm to create an intricately designed series of coins. This year's featured firm is Maison Boucheron, celebrating 160 years of excellence in high jewelry.
The coins in this series showcase an alliance of the two rich heritages of Monnaie de Paris and Maison Boucheron. Over 160 years, Maison Boucheron has designed iconic pieces and is known for its precise work and exceptional quality. Since 1893 Boucheron has been housed in the landmark Place Vendôme which is featured on the coin. Maison Boucheron was the first jeweler to open its boutique there and the Place has since become an iconic location for jewel and watch makers.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.