1785-1800 Colombia Gold 8 Escudo Charles IV AU (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Here is a Gold coin that was struck when Spain had colonies around the globe. This Gold 8 Escudos was struck at one of the mints in Colombia.
Spanish colonial 8 Escudo Gold coins minted during the reign of Charles IV.
- Contains .7614 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a right facing bust of King Charles IV of Spain above the date.
- Reverse: Displays the crowned arms within the chain of the Order of the Fleece.
- Minted at the one of the mints in Colombia.
Protect your coin in by adding a capsule recommended for this coin.
The artistic design on these Colombian made 8 Escudos coins are highly sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these Colombian Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice (1785-1800) and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory. Coins in this listing are in Almost Uncirculated condition, and are hard to come by so get one while it's available!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.