Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .7615 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins come in protective packaging.
- Struck between 1792-1808.
- This coin is in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts right facing bust of King Charles IV.
- Reverse: Shows the Spanish royal coat of arms in the center and the mintmark of the Lima mint at 6 o'clock.
- Struck at the Lima Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These older Gold coins from Peru do not show up with much frequency, so don’t miss out. Add this Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.