Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Red Gold Plating.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 999 pieces.
- Obverse: Displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features the colored mask of the Spanish painter Salvador Dali over a Rose-Gold brick background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Add the Salvatore Dali Mask Silver coin to your cart today!
Smartminting is a revolutionary technology in the field of modern numismatics. It pushes the boundaries, facilitates new specifications and sets new standards in the commemorative coin industry. Smartminting© gives you a higher relief on standard weight coins.
This mask became famous thanks to the television series "La Casa de Papel", where an organized gang wore the mask in an attempt to rob the National State Bank.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.