Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 9,062,000.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 (Red) condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Abraham Lincoln with the designer's initials at the bottom of the bust.
- Reverse: Features two wheat ears and the denomination.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Lincoln Cent by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1932 Lincoln Cent graded MS-66 (Red) by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review