$1 Indian Head Gold Type 3 - Heavily Damaged
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsType 3 Variety of the $1 Indian Gold series! These coins have been holed and/or holed and plugged or have been heavily damaged worn or polished (years of our choice).
- Contains .0483 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coin has suffered from heavy damage.
- Obverse: The Type 3 designation or "Indian Princess Head, Large Head" features Liberty, facing left. She has shed her crown and is shown with the Native American headdress with the wording “United States of America”.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- Issued by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your $1 Indian Head Gold in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $1 Indian Head coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Good coin for the beginner. Great price for this coin and the damage wasn't that bad.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.