Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Voyageurs National Park is the third release in 2018 of the U.S. Mint's popular 5 oz bullion America the Beautiful series. This 5 oz coin is the collector version with a burnished finish and comes with box and certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with protective box, capsule and a certificate of authenticity.
- This collector version America The Beautiful coin features a beautiful Burnished Finish and the "P" mintmark. The edge has the purity and metal content inscribed.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Design celebrating the Voyageurs National Park, depicting a loon swimming in front of a rocky cliff.
Click here for Capsules, Mint Boxes, Mint Tubes and Wood Display Cases to fit every Silver America The Beautiful coin in your collection!
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your cart today!
Voyageurs National Park
Voyageurs National Park in northern Minnesota was established in 1975. The park's name honors the “voyageurs”, or French-Canadian fur traders who first European settlers explore the isolated wilderness. The parks 4 major lakes, combined with rocks between 1 and 3 billion years old, make this park popular amongst kayakers and fishermen, in-fact the park’s primary access is via water. European demand for beaver pelts brought fur traders into the region and later settlers used the area for logging, mining, and fishing resources. The isolation of the park provides some of the best conditions to watch the northern lights, or Aurora Borealis. Popular sites within the park include Ash River, Ellsworth Rock Gardens, Kettle Falls, Kabetogama Lake and Rainy Lake which straddles the Canadian border.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 12, 2019
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.