Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its perfect 70 condition.
- Burnished coin features a special satin finish and a "W" mintmark.
- First Day of Issue label exclusive only to coins released from the Mint on June 29th, 2017.
- Features a label hand signed by John Mercanti, former Chief Engraver of the US Mint and designer of the Silver Eagle's reverse.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your certified Silver Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Add the PCGS SP-70 2017 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a satin-like burnished finish. PCGS certification further adds to the collectible appeal. Traditionally low mintages make the burnished coins an excellent addition to any Silver Eagle collection.
Note: PCGS has previously designated burnished coins as MS-70, rather than SP-70. The difference is related only to changing policies at PCGS regarding this nomenclature. These designations are identical in meaning and value.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review