Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7797 oz actual Silver weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-55 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Armored bust of Charles IV of Spain with the date below.
- Reverse: The Pillars of Hercules flanking the crowned arms of Castile and Leon. The Pillars, a classical symbol of the promontories defining the Strait of Gibraltar, are adorned with a ribbon reading "Plus Ultra," Latin for "further beyond", symbolizing Spain's global exploration.
- Minted in Mexico City with the "Mo" mint mark.
Protect and display your Silver 8 Reales in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Minted throughout Central and South America at a variety of mints, these classic 8 Reales saw extensive use in commerce throughout the New World. Few of these coins remain in problem-free condition, with many featuring signs of cleaning or improper handling over the past two centuries. Add this problem-free example to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM# 109.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 55|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.