Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Graded as XF-40 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- This is the Large Date variety and was minted at the New Orleans Mint.
- Original mintage of both the Small and Large Date varieties is only 52,500 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
Protect and display your certified $10 Liberty Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-33 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this graded 1854-O $10 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!
There is a huge jump in value to over $10,000 in Uncirculated condition.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.