Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- NCG encapsulation guarantees and protects the SP-70 quality.
- The Early Release/First Release designation ensures that the coin was received by NCG within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Bradley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the 2013 year-date are shown.
- Reverse: Depicts a black and yellow snake curled around a tree branch. The snake has a stunning black diamond set in one of its eyes.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2013 is the Year of the Snake. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming. Add this 2013 1 kilo Silver Lunar Snake SP-70 NGC FR (Gemstone Eye) coin to your cart today!
This coin is graded a perfect SP-70, the highest possible grade, by NGC and the First Release designation guarantees that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release.
This Silver coin is extremely large. It contains a full kilogram of pure Silver and measures a full 4 inches in diameter and over a half-inch thick. The Perth Mint of Australia employs its own proprietary colorization technology, in which the color is actually sealed onto the coin. The vibrant hues and precise execution of the technology create a stunning, full-color portrait on each coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.