- Product Details
Product DetailsThis original pack of 100 consecutively numbered Series 1976 $2 FRN's is a great find. Put some of these packs away for the future.
- These $2 FRN's are from the Atlanta district.
- Original pack of 100 notes with the original BEP band.
- Like new notes from series 1976.
- These notes will be in Crisp Uncirculated condition with a few minor handling bumps.
- Face: A portrait of President Thomas Jefferson.
- Back: The new engraving of John Trumbull's famous painting "Declaration of Independence".
Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Withrow/Rubin signatures—Friedberg #1936-F.
The deuce was revived in 1976 as a Federal Reserve Note and issued on April 13, 1976 - Thomas Jefferson's 200th birthday. This was part of the American Bi-centennial celebration. Although they were issued in large numbers, they never really circulated, and became nice collectors items as mementos of that great national celebration! These notes are nice pieces of history that can easily be added to any currency collection.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
A very nice Consecutive Star pack of $2.00 FRN's at a reasonable price..
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.