Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Extremely limited mintage of 750 coins worldwide, with even less coins graded a PF-70 by NGC.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the perfect Proof-70 condition of the coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- This is the first Gold domed coin to be released from the Royal Australian Mint.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features many popular constellations in the southern hemisphere.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin is uniquely suited for both gift-givers and investment enthusiasts alike. Add the 2017 Gold Southern Sky PF-70 NGC coin to your cart today!
The Southern Sky has inspired people for generations. The Southern Sky is full of beautiful and complex constellations such as Crux, Pavo, Orion, Fornax, Cetus, Phoenix, Piscis Austrinus, Grus, Indus, Capricorn, Ophiuchus and many more. These constellations helped ships navigate across the seas, inspired astronomers and created beauty across the heavens. Many of these constellations are depicted on the exterior of the display box that accompanies each coin. Whether you're an astronomer, a navigator, an artist or you just have a love for the stars in the heavens, this Gold coin will inspire you to look up at the majestic Southern Sky.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.