1935 Washington Quarter MS-66+ PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1935 Washington Quarter has been certified as MS-66+ by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 25 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 32,484,000.
- Population of 25 coins at this grade level with 159 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66+ condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of George Washington facing left. "LIBERTY" is above Washington’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" to his left. The date is below Washington’s bust.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with its wings spread apart. Above the eagle is the legend and "E Pluribus Unum". The denomination is below.
- This coin was struck in Philadelphia and carries no mintmark.
Showcase your certified Washington Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1935 Washington Quarter graded MS-66+ by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.