2019 Niue 5 oz Silver 65th Anniv. Royal Visit Florin Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This beautiful Silver coin celebrates the 65th anniversary of the 1954 Royal Visit and has a mintage of 500 coins worldwide.
- Mintage of 500 coins.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a timber case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features the design of the 1954 Royal Visit Florin. A lion and a kangaroo stand shoulder to shoulder, a symbolic nod to the occasion being commemorated. The lion and kangaroo are enhanced by selective gold gilding.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
With a low mintage of 500 coins, this issue will be in high demand. Add this 2019 5 oz 65th Anniversary Royal Visit Florin coin to your cart today!
65 years ago next year, on the 3rd of February, 1954, a 27 year-old Queen Elizabeth II made her first steps onto Australian soil. It was a huge moment. This was the first time a reigning British monarch had visited Australia. It was also the first live event to be televised in Australia. A crowd of close to one million onlookers flocked to Farm Cove, Sydney, at a time when Sydney’s population was just over 1.86 million.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.