1859-O Liberty Seated Dollar MS-62 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1859-O Liberty Seated Dollar has been certified as MS-62 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 108 coins!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- Mintage of 360,000 pieces.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Features Liberty holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Coins from the New Orleans Mint carry an "O" mintmark on the reverse below the eagle
Protect your Liberty Seated Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Seated Liberty Silver Dollars were primarily minted in Philadelphia, although there are 12 different branch mint issues. This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1859-O Liberty Seated Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.