Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited edition presentation of 1,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 0.47 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Features a Gold-plated rim for a stunning two-tone effect.
- Obverse: Features the definitive portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Portrays the F-35 Lightning II aircraft, the most recent addition to the Royal Air Force's aircrafts.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
The fifth coin in the five-coin collection commemorating the 100th Anniversary of the Royal Air Force completes the collection with highlighting the future of the Royal Air Force, as it depicts the newest aircraft, Lightning II. Add this 2018 Proof Gold Air Force Lightning II coin to your cart today!
The Royal Mint struck medals in 1918 to give tribute to the men and women of the Royal Air Force as the First World War ended. One hundred years later, this series of five coin designs marks this important milestone of the Royal Air Force.
This fifth coin in the series features the Lightning II aircraft, which is the newest addition to their aircraft arsenal. The F-35B is intended to be a replacement for the Harrier GR9 and the Tornado GR4. The detail in the coin designed by brothers Neil and Richard Talbot is enhanced by the Proof finish of the coin. This limited edition coin includes an accompanying booklet with imagery and information on the remarkable plane.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.