- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- "SA" mint mark shows just under the hoof of the horse on the ground.
- This coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George V.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the The Royal Mint.
Protect your Gold sovereign value in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
It is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Random Years - Date(s) will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 20, 2019
I wanted to pick up a branch mint Sovereign and received a excellent 1930-SA example. It is probably a MS-62 to MS-63 and couldn't have received a better example for the money. Thanks again Apmex.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.