2019 Australia 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Pig MS-70 PCGS (FS, Red Label)
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Gold Lunar Pig from Perth Mint is graded a perfect First Strike MS-70 by PCGS and comes in the APMEXclusive® Red Label holder from PCGS. Fractional coins allow you to invest in Gold at a lower price than their full oz counterparts.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-70 condition.
- First Strike designation guarantees your coin was struck in the first 30 days of being released.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity, year of issue, and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a representation of a domesticated pig amid stylized rocks and foliage including a peony flower. The design also incorporates the Chinese character for pig, the inscription "Year of the Pig" and The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mintmark.
- The Red Label is exclusive to APMEX, featuring designs for each year in the popular Lunar Series. This will significantly add to the collectibility of these coins.
Protect and display your perfect MS-70 PCGS 1/10 oz Pig in style by adding a display box to your order.
Add this 2019 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Pig graded First Strike MS-70 by PCGS to your cart today!
Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series II collection epitomizes the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese Lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2019 reverse celebrates the Year of the Pig. The birth dates for people born in the Lunar Year of the Pig include 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and 2019. Those born in these years are said to be happy, easygoing, honest, trusting, educated, sincere and brave.
Known for their quality and collectibility, the Perth Mint Lunar series is a cornerstone of many Precious Metals portfolios. The original Lunar bullion series, these coins (beginning with the Series I launch in 1996) have become some of the most widely collected around the globe, as demand originated in Asia but spread to Europe and America as investors became exposed to the design and quality. In addition to the annual design change, many investors love that the coins' select mintage limits create the potential for even greater investment return in the form of a numismatic premium appreciation. This series is so popular, the 1 oz Gold and Silver Lunars are now instant sell-outs every year!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.