Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a custom box to use for display, original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 777.
- New Smartminting© technology used.
- Obverse: Displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II as well as the inscription of the queen’s name, country of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features a colored top view of the Aconcagua Mountain. Included are the following inscriptions, the name of the coin, the height of the mount, place where the mountain is located, and name of the series.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Mongolia government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2018 Cook Islands 5 oz Silver Aconcagua coin to your cart today!
Smartminting© is a revolutionary technology in the field of modern numismatics. It pushes the boundaries, facilitates new specifications and sets new standards in the commemorative coin industry. Smartminting© gives you a higher relief on standard weight coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.