Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of 750 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a close-up image of a Wedge-Tailed Eagle in an antique finish.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The wedge-tailed eagle is the largest bird of prey in Australia, and is also found in southern New Guinea. With a low mintage of 750 coins, this issue will be in high demand. Add this 2019 1 oz Silver Wildlife Up Close coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.