Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- $100 face value, the highest denomination ever issued on a U.S. Mint Gold coin.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect PR-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Liberty as an African-American woman, wearing a coronet of stars, designed by Justin Kunz.
- Reverse: A bald eagle in flight, with denomination and purity below.
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York.
PCGS certification adds collectible value by guaranteeing this coin's authenticity and perfect condition. Enhance your collection by adding this 2017 High Relief Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.