Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1.354 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 11,000 coins.
- One of only 7 coins that have been certified in this grade with none higher.
- Great chance to own a finest known example.
- Obverse: National arms of the Republic of Peru.
- Reverse: Seated Liberty with radiant sun shield and column.
Protect and display your Gold 100 Soles coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold Peruvian 100 Soles coins are highly sought after by world Gold coin collectors for both low mintages and artistic designs. Add this Gold Peruvian 100 Soles coin to your cart today while it's available!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.