Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Antique round with a mintage of 500 pieces.
- Individual rounds will come in a capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a magnificent dragon with large claws and a spiked tail in a powerful stance high up on a rocky vantage point. The dragon's head and wings are raised upward and the dragon projects an inferno of flames from its massive jaws. The background is the sky with other dragons flying in the distance.
- Reverse: Features an iconic dragon design by Anne Stokes. It portrays an overhead view of a grand, open-winged dragon. Encircled perfectly by its wingspan are the dragon's turned, uplifted head and curved, spiked tail. Across the top of the coin it reads the text Anne Stokes Dragons while the bottom center text displays weight and purity.
- Coin designed and produced by Anonymous Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Antique round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
Anne worked as a sculptor and jewelry designer producing items specifically for Harry Potter and Terry Pratchett’s Discworld. Anne Stokes then became a full-time, freelance illustrator working on book, game and record products including producing concept art and illustrations for Dungeons and Dragons. Add this classic 5 oz Silver Antique Anne Stokes Dragons round to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.