1 oz Silver Proof Round Anne Stokes Dragons (Noble Dragon)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Anne Stokes is one of the top fantasy artists in the world creating eye-catching, striking designs. This awe-inspiring round only has a mintage of 3,000 worldwide and is an APMEXclusive®.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds will come in a capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Proof round with a mintage of 3,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts a magnificent dragon with large claws and a spiked tail in a powerful stance high up on a rocky vantage point. The dragon's head and wings are raised upward and the dragon projects an inferno of flames from its massive jaws. The background is the sky with other dragons flying in the distance.
- Reverse: Features an iconic dragon design by Anne Stokes. It portrays an overhead view of a grand, open-winged dragon. Encircled perfectly by its wingspan are the dragon's turned, uplifted head and curved, spiked tail. Across the top of the coin it reads the text Anne Stokes Dragons while the bottom center text displays weight and purity.
- Coin designed and produced by Anonymous Mint.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
The fantasy art of Anne Stokes features life-like portrayals of art themes ranging from the romantic and mystical to the dark underworld of gothic subjects. Originally from London, England, Anne started her career as a merchandise designer for bands including the Rolling Stones and Queen. Add this classic 1 oz Silver Anne Stokes Dragons round to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.