Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
New for 2019: Reverse Gold plating adds a warm-toned gleam that creates a beautiful contrast next to the Silver shine of the engraved relief. Mintage has been lowered from 1,500 to 1,250 in 2019—the lowest ever for the popular Big Coin Series, which has a history of selling quickly.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver, metal weight of 157.6 grams.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Special low mintage of 1,250 coins.
- Diameter of 65.25 millimeters.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. Her Majesty’s portrait is reverse Gold-plated.
- Reverse: The reverse features a reproduction of the design that graced the proof and specimen dollar coins issued in 1997. To commemorate the 10th anniversary of Canada’s 1-dollar circulation piece, Canadian artist Jean-Luc Grondin offered his own take on the iconic reverse by depicting the loon taking flight.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this beautiful Gold plated 5 oz Silver $1 Big Coin Series Dollar coin your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.