Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Population of 180 coins at this grade level.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation certifies this coin is graded a perfect Proof-70.
- First Release designation guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features the scheming mastermind Darth Maul with his double-bladed Lightsaber. Darth Maul is from the film, "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace" and "Solo: A Star Wars Story".
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Add this graded 1 oz Star Wars Darth Maul PF-70 NGC First Release coin to your cart today! And may the Force be with you!
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Star Wars Limited Edition Coins:
Star Wars mint coins are a great gift for a young numismatist or Star Wars fan of any age. This series includes classic Star Wars characters such as Darth Vader, Han Solo, Princess Lei, R2-D2, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda available in Gold and Silver coins. These characters are already fan favorites and will increase in Star Wars coins value due to their limited mintages.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.