2018 South Africa 1/4 oz Gold Waterberg Biosphere (Black Rhino)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Gold coin features the black rhino, which was introduced onto private land in Waterberg in 1990. This Gold coin has a mintage of only 200 coins.
- Mintage of 200.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a map of South Africa indicating the location of the Waterberg Biosphere Reserve together with the words "South Africa" and the year "2018".
- Reverse: Depicts a close-up of a mother and calf black rhinoceros or hook-lipped rhinoceros.
- Minted at the South African Mint.
Add this 1/4 oz Gold Waterberg Biosphere coin to your cart today!
The first black rhino ever to go onto private land in South Africa, took place here in August 1990 and since then, three founder populations have been established; two private and one State (Marakele National Park). In 1989 the Waterberg Nature Conservancy was formally established and presently comprises 25 landowners.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.