Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This .9999 fine Silver coin has all the appearance of a Gold one thanks to the fully plated obverse and reverse, where 100 variations of the word Fú make this a beautiful hundredfold blessing to give… or keep.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 3,888 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Christopher Reid, the fully Gold-plated reverse brings together traditional Chinese symbolism and contemporary art elements to visually represent 100 blessings of good fortune. Edged by a laser-engraved pattern, an auspicious lotus shape fills much of the field. The Chinese word for “good fortune,” Fú, is prominently engraved at the center of the lotus, where it is framed by an ornamental flourish. Ninety-nine other variations of the word Fú, each one different from the other, are symmetrically positioned within the petals to bring harmony and balance to the design.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A unique keepsake for anyone to cherish for a lifetime, add this 2019 2 oz A Hundred Blessings of Good Fortune coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.