Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Gold and rose Gold plating elegantly highlights the crowning touches (the bee and flower) of this floral-inspired design, while a proof finish lights up the engraved shrub like sunlight on a summer day.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued premium presentation case and stand along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,200 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse image by artist Tony Bianco presents a close view of Canada’s most common wild rose and the floral emblem of Alberta, Rosa acicularis. The leaves and flowers of this native shrub fill much of the engraved reverse, where the proof finish is as luminous as a bright summer day. The image is topped by two sterling silver-cast elements: a rose gold-plated bloom and a gold-plated bumble bee. Firmly affixed to the coin’s surface, the five-petal flower is fully opened to expose the pollen-laden anthers that are a food source for pollinating insects. But the movable bumble bee adds an interactive twist to this dimensional design; using gravitational force, the “flying” bee is able to circle around the rose whenever the coin is tilted from one side to the other. The reverse includes the engraved word “CANADA” and the year, “2019”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Only 1,200 available! Given its very low mintage and very high visual appeal, this coin is not one to be missed. Order today and bring home a magical piece that will be treasured for years to come. Add this Silver $50 Bumble Bee and Bloom coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.