1853-C $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle AU-53 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This 1853-C $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle has been certified as AU-53 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 23 coins!
- Population of 23 coins at this grade level with 68 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-53 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Coins from the Charlotte mint feature the C mintmark.
Showcase your certified $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle graded AU-53 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 53|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||C - Charlotte|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.