2018 Mexico 1 oz Gold Libertad MS-69 PCGS (Green Label)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Gold Mexican Libertad from the Banco de México is graded a near perfect Mint State-69 by PCGS and comes in the APMEXclusive® Green Label holder from PCGS. There are 2,050 of these coins worldwide, with even less graded a 69 by PCGS.
These 2018 Gold Libertads feature iconic Mexican imagery, produced in striking .999 fine Gold quality. Limited mintage of Gold Libertads make them highly desirable by both investors and collectors. 2,050 1 oz Gold Libertads were minted in 2018 by the Banco de México.
- Graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being Mint State-69 condition.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by choosing from our large selection of presentation and gift boxes.
This magnificent 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this PCGS graded 2018 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin in MS-69 condition to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.