1933-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar AU-55 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1933-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar has been certified as Almost Uncirculated-55 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,786,000.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Coins from the San Francisco mint feature the "S" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Walking Liberty Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1933-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar graded AU-55 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.