Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Interesting presentation piece originally created to profit off the zeitgeist surrounding the "Westward Expansion" era.
- Exact mintage figure is unknown.
- Struck in 10 Karat Gold.
- Population of 5 coin at this grade level with 16 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Helmeted Head of Minerva facing left. 11 Stars surround bust.
- Reverse: "California Gold" above a bear along with the denomination.
- Does not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Gold Minerva 1/4 Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this private Gold 1/4 Dollar coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.