Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- Limited mintage of 3,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an Iroquois native performing the modern pow wow dance called the Fancy Dance.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this $30 Fine Silver Fancy Dance coin to your cart today!
Designed by Kahniakehaka artist Garrison Garrow, your coin captures the fast-paced energy of a modern powwow dance style: the Fancy Dance. A fancy dancer dominates your coin's design, where finely detailed engraving adds a sense of fast-paced movement while an application of color highlights the intricate nature of the regalia. From the Thunderbird of the Plains peoples to the Iroquois design on the apron, the assemblage of motifs, textures and traditional elements (including the sacred eagle feathers) holds special meaning and speaks to the powwow's importance as a vibrant, cross-cultural exchange.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.