Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In the mighty rivers of British Columbia and Yukon, the salmon run is a spectacular natural occurrence and an awe-inspiring testament to one’s ability to persevere against all odds. This fine Silver wafer is the first of its kind to selectively combine two technologies (blue enamel and ultra-high relief engraving) on the reverse, where the salmon’s odyssey attracts the attention of another emblematic species.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a maroon clamshell display box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 3,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse image by Emily Damstra features a river setting in Western Canada, where the annual sockeye salmon run is underway. Translucent color enamel adds a beautiful blue hue to the water while allowing an underwater view of the engraved sockeye salmon and the gravel-lined riverbed. Engraved in ultra high relief to heighten its imposing stature, a grizzly bear has waded into the shallow water to catch its meal. The split-shot nature of the design is a reminder of the salmon’s crucial role in this ecosystem, whether sustaining other wildlife or providing marine-derived nutrients that support plant life.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A stunning addition to any wildlife-themed collection, and an exquisite gift for any outdoor enthusiast! Add this unique rectangle 1 oz Silver Salmon Run coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.