2018 Niue Silver Imperial Fabergé Eggs (Karelian Birch Egg)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This timeless art Silver coin has a wooden insert and has a mintage of only 999 pieces worldwide.
- Contains 1.76 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 999 coins.
- Obverse: Features "Third Imperial Egg" as well as a small profile of Queen Elizabeth II that appears to be floating above the egg in detailed bordering.
- Reverse: Features a wooden insert embellished with golden ornament. The name of the series is near the top of this oval coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2018 Niue Imperial Fabergé Eggs coin to your cart today!
The Karelian Birch egg was created in 1917 on request of Nicolas II of Russia as an Easter gi for his mother Maria Feodorovna. However, due to the outbreak of the February Revolution, the empress had never received it. The surprise hidden inside the egg – a miniature mechanical elephant, was made of gold, silver and diamonds. Supposedly, it was looted during the revolution; only a diamond-studded gold key remained unstolen. The smooth wooden surface of the egg is decorated with filigree gold frames. Thanks to the Mint of Poland, this unique masterpiece of goldsmithing may become the pride of your collection!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.