2019 Australia 1 oz Silver Lunar Pig Proof (HR, Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This striking coin's high relief reverse and obverse are minted on concave surfaces to ensure the optimum flow of metal is achieved by the strike of the die.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Each coin is housed in a classic red and black presentation case and themed shipper, accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of no more than 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value, Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: The reverse of the coin depicts a domesticated pig along with four piglets, amid stylized foliage. The Chinese character for "pig" and the inscription "Year of the Pig" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This Year of the Pig coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2019 1 oz Silver Year of the Pig in High Relief to your cart today!
The Australian 2019 Year of the Pig 1 oz Silver Proof High Relief coin represents the very best in minting excellence and design. Each coin is meticulously struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in proof quality.
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar pig include 1923, 19345, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and 2019. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be honest, sincere and generous and have a calm temperament.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review