2019 Australia Gold $25 Kangaroo at Sunset
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This breathtaking design is one of the Royal Australian Mint’s most iconic creations. It was first struck in Gold in 2007, and this 2019 release was only able to be obtained through a ballot drawing with the Mint. This release is the last in the series.
- Maximum limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Contains 0.2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a presentation box with the certificate of authenticity, along with an outer themed box.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a lone kangaroo crossing Australia's outback as its shadow is cast from the setting Australian sun.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this hard-to-find 2019 Kangaroo at Sunset Proof Gold coin to your cart today!
The striking design on the Kangaroo at Sunset coin was imagined by Wojciech Pietranik, an award-winning coin sculptor and this year's Gold version was only attainable through a random drawing. The 2019 release is the thirteenth and final coin the Kangaroo at Sunset series by Royal Australian Mint.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.