Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Early 1840 Presidential Campaign Medal
- Listed in DeWitt as #HC 1840-1.
- Exact mintage figure is unknown.
- Population of 7 medal at this grade level with none graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the medal’s AU-55 Brown condition.
- Obverse: Portrait of bust of Clay facing right with "HENRY CLAY AND THE AMERICAN SYSTEM" around it.
- Reverse: "UNITED WE STAND" inside wreath.
Great 1840 Presidential Campaign medal for the candidacy of Henry Clay. On most of these medals the word "WE" is very weak on the reverse. Not on this specimen.
Showcase your certified Henry Clay Campaign Medal by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Henry Clay Campaign Medal (Dewitt, HC-1840-1) graded AU-55 Brown by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 55|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.