Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
George T. Morgan's beloved design first used in 1878 has become one of the most collected images on all of American coinage. This 1887 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-63.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- This coin has a population of 69,061 coins with 130,044 graded higher.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective NGC holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features no mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive slab presentation box to your order.
This classic piece of American history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1887 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.