2018 Chad 2 oz Silver Antique The Singapore Merlion
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Antique Silver coin has an ultra-high relief effect and has a worldwide mintage of only 908 pieces.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 908 coins.
- Comes in a frame with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Republic of Tchad Coat of Arms, Coin's weight, purity, year of issue and denomination.
- Reverse: Features The Singapore Merlion, with a body that symbolizes Singapore's humble beginning as a fishing village and a head that represents Singapore's original name, Singapura, or "lion city" in Maylay.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government of Chad.
This Shaped Silver coin will be a hit with collectors. Add this 2 oz The Singapore Merlion coin to your cart today!
The coin bears an ultra-high relief effect and is masterfully crafted to reflect every little detail from The Singapore Merlion's body scales to its facial features.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.