Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box and capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II as well as the inscription of the queen’s name, country of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of Angus Young with his guitar, from AC/DC's first album, High Voltage. On the left are the inscriptions "AC/DC" and the name of the coin. On the right is the year of issue.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is sure to rock you. Add this 1/2 oz Silver AC/DC High Voltage coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.