Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .950 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 250 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Transall as it flies over Mont Saint-Michel, dropping parachutists over the bay, symbolizing the use of the aircraft for the transport of several generations of parachutists.
- Reverse: Depicts a design common to the series and illustrates the profiles of two pilots. The pilots symbolize different eras and types of use (civil and military). The aircraft in the air also represent different uses and eras in a tribute to the history of aviation.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2018 5 oz Proof Silver Aviation & History (Transall) coin to your cart today!
The name Transall comes from the contraction of Transport and Allianz and symbolizes the Franco-German collaboration that created this transport aircraft in 1963. This robust aircraft is now used by many countries today, and celebrates its 55th birthday in 2018. Today, more than 200 planes have been built and it is still used in the French Air Force.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.