2018-W 1 oz Proof Palladium American Eagle PF-70 NGC (ER)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
For 2018, the U.S. Mint is striking the exceptionally popular Palladium Eagle coin only in beautiful Proof finish, with a mintage of 15,000 coins. This example has been certified a perfect PF-70 by NGC with the Early Releases designation.
No bullion Palladium Eagle coins are expected to be produced in 2018, making this coin the only 2018 option for investors looking to collect this popular series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Mintage of 15,000 coins.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless PF-70 condition.
- Special Early Release Palladium label for specialized collectability.
- Early Releases designation certifies that the coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: A young depiction of Liberty with winged Phrygian cap, reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury. Adapted from Adolph Weinman's classic design first used on the Mercury dime in 1916.
- Reverse: A majestic eagle perched atop a rock. This design, also created by Adolph Weinman, has been used since 1907 on the American Institute of Architects' annual Gold Medal.
- Features the "W" mintmark of the West Point Mint.
Last year's inaugural release of the bullion Palladium Eagle was one of the best-selling new products from the U.S. Mint in recent history. Containing a full oz of Palladium and featuring stunning, historic designs, this second issue of the newest American Eagle series is an excellent choice for diversifying your investments with Palladium. Add the 2018 Proof Palladium Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.