2004 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey MS-70 NGC (Series I)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This ninth release of the Series I 12-Coin series is a beautifully detailed coin to celebrate 2004 as the Year of the Monkey. The MS-70 grade by NGC further limits the population.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of only 16,868 coins.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Shows a monkey climbing on a branch by artist Jovan Radanovich.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Year of the Monkey coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
Lunar coins are popular around the world. Build your collection by adding this graded 2004 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.