2018 Spain Proof Gold €400 150th Anniversary Spanish Escudos
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
In 2018 the Spanish Royal Mint is celebrating the 150th Anniversary of the last minting of historical Spanish Escudos. This Gold coin commemorates an 8 Escudos coin that was struck at the Madrid Mint in 1719, during the reign of Felipe V.
- Limited mintage of only 1,000 coins.
- Contains .8681 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in protective capsule with a box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the royal coat of arms of Felipe V, with the quarters of Castile, Léon, Granada, Aragon, Sicily, Austria, Burgundy (old and new), Brabant, Flanders and Tyrol, with the escutcheon of the House of Bourbon in the center. The coat of arms is surrounded by the Golden Fleece, with the Cross of the Order of the Holy Spirit on its chain. "PHILIPPUS.V.DEI:GRA".
- Reverse: Features the Jerusalem Cross-Cantonée, four leaves set within an orle of flowery semi circles, surrounded by legend "HISPANIARUM.REX. - 400 EURO - 2018".
- Minted and guaranteed by the Spanish Royal Mint.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Spanish Proof Gold coin commemorating the country's rich minting tradition to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.